Advanced Research teams create and develop performing and sustainable actives. By feeding the group with new products, their works allow L’Oréal to take up the challenges of innovation and sustainable development. L’Oréal researchers are looking for:
- Improving their knowledge in many scientific fields (biology, biotechnology, biophysics, chemistry, physics, physical chemistry, modeling…)
- Being open to the world through what we call the “open innovation”
- Creating from upstream new models for evaluation of the actives safety and performance, by using very varied tools and methods (from numeric to reconstructed skin)
- Riu Advanced Research Department Director
Innovations in L’Oréal don’t only happen in the labs. They’re going on everywhere.
- Bertrand Head of Outsourcing for Asia, Hair Laboratories
You develop your own job. You feel there is no limit to what you can do.Charbel Advanced Research Director
Every day, I have to live up to the trust L’Oréal places in me.
- Jonathan Development Laboratory Manager
There’s nothing more complex than your skin and your hair.Leila Research Associate, Applied Research
It’s very exciting to know that you will discover, every day, something new.
- Rose Senior Evaluation Manager
To create beauty is very powerful.Diego Senior Development Scientist
To know there is a little bit of my work everywhere in the world is very satisfying.