Biology has a large number of applications in the cosmetics industry. As a biologist with L’Oréal you will be involved at different stages of research projects such as knowledge acquisition, screening and selection of new ingredients, and development. You will be able to express your talents in a variety of fields such as molecular and cellular biology, “-omics” technology tools, tissue biology, safety evaluation, etc. As for job profiles, these range from modelling to evaluation and include toxicology, cosmetics safety surveillance and project coordination.
- Modeling (efficacity, safety)
- Development of models and methods
- Evaluation (efficacity, THE)
- Bioprocess (vegetal)
- Toxicology (upstream, ingredients, finished products)
- Product communication
- Open research
- Open innovation
- Project coordination
- Riu Advanced Research Department Director
Innovations in L’Oréal don’t only happen in the labs. They’re going on everywhere.
- Bertrand Head of Outsourcing for Asia, Hair Laboratories
You develop your own job. You feel there is no limit to what you can do.Charbel Advanced Research Director
Every day, I have to live up to the trust L’Oréal places in me.
- Jonathan Development Laboratory Manager
There’s nothing more complex than your skin and your hair.Leila Research Associate, Applied Research
It’s very exciting to know that you will discover, every day, something new.
- Rose Senior Evaluation Manager
To create beauty is very powerful.Diego Senior Development Scientist
To know there is a little bit of my work everywhere in the world is very satisfying.