L’Oréal chemists are involved in various phases of research such as knowledge acquisition, eco-conception and development covering a wide variety of fields such as small molecules, polymers, supramolecular chemistry, materials chemistry, natural extracts, etc.
- Modeling (QSAR, QSPR, ADME-Tox…)
- Bioprocess (fermentation, extraction…)
- Process research
- Demi-Grand engineering
- Project coordination
- Open Research
- Open Innovation
- Supplier relations
- Riu Advanced Research Department Director
Innovations in L’Oréal don’t only happen in the labs. They’re going on everywhere.
- Bertrand Head of Outsourcing for Asia, Hair Laboratories
You develop your own job. You feel there is no limit to what you can do.Charbel Advanced Research Director
Every day, I have to live up to the trust L’Oréal places in me.
- Jonathan Development Laboratory Manager
There’s nothing more complex than your skin and your hair.Leila Research Associate, Applied Research
It’s very exciting to know that you will discover, every day, something new.
- Rose Senior Evaluation Manager
To create beauty is very powerful.Diego Senior Development Scientist
To know there is a little bit of my work everywhere in the world is very satisfying.